Trinidad Benham Corp., a national leader in the consumer food products industry, is seeking a Maintenance Associate responsible for maintaining the electrical and mechanical condition of the production equipment in a manner designed to maximize production, minimize scrap and ensure machines achieve maximum run time.
- Communicate with the line operators at the start of each shift to determine products to be run and order in which to produce them.
- Perform electrical and/or mechanical procedures necessary to produce to the schedule.
- Assist operators in changing over and adjusting their equipment to produce product.
- Provide maintenance support by responding to requests from machine operators promptly in order to ensure that line continues running and/or are brought back up quickly.
- Confer with machine operators performing periodic quality checks to identify machine conditions causing poor quality and assist in correcting as needed.
- Complete daily maintenance responsibilities including part rebuilds and projects.
- When line is down, complete repairs necessary to get line back up. If line is not back up in a reasonable length of time seek advice and help.
- Record and maintain data on downtime, parts replacements and frequency for each machine.
- Help train and develop other team members/machine operators in production and team techniques.
- Maintain a clean work area and good housekeeping practices.
- Complete all work assigned including preventative maintenance, rebuilds, building maintenance, etc.
- Perform some basic machining of shafts, brackets, rollers, plates, etc.
- Other duties as requested or required.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. Ability to stand ten hours (twelve during busy season) and walk up and down steps.
If you are looking for a challenging position in a stable industry and have a strong desire to contribute to a team environment, come join our Employee Owned Company. Qualified applicants should apply online.