Trinidad Benham, a national leader in the consumer food products industry, is seeking a Millwright responsible for assembling and installing mechanical production equipment. Experience with welding, conveyor systems, gear boxes, and motors preferred.
●Plans, lays out, installs, and aligns equipment and machinery in accordance with plans, blueprints, codes, and industry standards.
●Assembles and installs equipment such as gears, wheels, motors, and conveyors
●Visualizes two dimensional drawings in three dimensions for installation
●Observes functioning of installed equipment, identifies hazards, and makes adjustments or repairs
●Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools
●Moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, or forklifts
●Uses cutting tools such as cutting torches, welding machines, grind machines, soldering guns, and plasma torches
●Valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record.
● High school diploma or GED
● Willingness to travel up to 50%
● Capable of working at heights of up to 60-70 feet as needed
● Ability to read mechanical drawings
● Good basic math skills
● Excellent attention to detail
● Some arc welding experience
● Required to follow all safety procedures
● Mechanical knowledge of gears, pumps, motor rotation, and drive systems
● Forklift experience
● Millwright experience
● Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
● Ability to stand for workday and walk up and down ladders and steps
If you are looking for a growth position in a stable industry, come join our Employee Owned Company. Qualified applicants can apply online or in person at 1500 Right of Way Road, Sterling, Colorado.